Monday, February 16, 2009

Updates updates

Okay, so we are hoping to start anew with this blog and actually, you know . . . do it:)

For those of you who don't know Alan and I moved to Idaho last year. We live in a lovely little cottage along the Boise river with our furry family. 2 ferrets named Tucker and Slinky, and our newest addition Diesel who is (we think) a mix between a min-pin, rottweiler, and possibly beagle.

Alan is working at an apartment complex as the maintenance supervisor. I am working at a company called Scentsy in the shipping department. I am hoping to start working at the Idaho Developmental Center soon so that I can actually get paid decently, and have benefits!

This post is starting to sound ridiculously repetitive of our old blog . . .

2 comments:

  1. Love the update, and the puppy is adorable, of course. Miss you, love you, and here's to a fabulous 2009! :) ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the picture of Diesel scratching as my laptop background! So cute!

    ReplyDelete